2290 Tax Electronic Filing
You must file Form 2290 and Schedule 1 for the tax period beginning on July 1, 2016, and ending on June 30, 2017, if a taxable highway motor vehicle is registered, or required to be registered, in your name under state, District of Columbia, Canadian, or Mexican law at the time of its first use during the period and the vehicle has a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more.
Paper Or E-File Your IRS Return Form 2290
First and foremost, e-filing is substantially quicker than paper filing the Form 2290 in terms of both filing and processing speed. Utilizing an e-filing service helps filers finish their Form 2290 process in less than twenty minutes because our system is that simple. Our service is able to automatically input your information into the Form 2290 without delay and from there; we send it over to the IRS for approval. Once our service submits the Form 2290 to the IRS, the filer typically receives a response within fifteen to twenty minutes. And if you want to keep track of your form’s submission status, many e-filing services, like us, provide a tracking system that allows a filer to input their reference number and know the exact status of their submission. E-filing is not only quick, but gives filers the option of knowing the status of their Form 2290.
Top Five Reasons to E-file IRS Form 2290 with TruckTaxOnline.com
- Accurate and Easy. TruckTaxOnlie.com is the best way to file an accurate Form 2290 HTUT tax return. The tax software that you use to e-file helps avoid mistakes by doing the maths for you. It guides you every step of the way as you do your taxes. The bottom line is that e-file is much easier than doing your taxes by hand and mailing paper tax forms.
- Convenient options. Well spare yourself the stress, eye strain, hand and muscle cramp. Utilize the technology that we offer, while e-filing there are rare chances for errors. Save your time, money and energy by going paperless. Let’s go green. Give your hands and muscles some break. Get immediate acknowledgement on completion and submission of your tax returns.
- Safe and secure. At TruckTaxOnline.com , we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our user. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. Keeping your tax return information private and secure is our top concern. We follow the best practices in the industry to keep you secured and safe. When you register with us or start preparing your tax return or while submitting your return, you can feel secured as you are protected from all possible threats. The personal information that you share over the internet is transmitted through an encrypted format using Secured Socket Layers (SSL).
- Faster. TruckTaxOnline.com is an IRS certified provider of Heavy Highway Vehicles Tax (HVUT) Returns and for IRS Tax Form 2290 E-Filing. IRS certified providers like TruckTaxOnline.com allow Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) taxpayers to file their IRS Tax Form 2290 online where the returns are processed faster and with fewer errors. This means quicker HVUT Tax Form 2290 refunds and less contact with the IRS.
- Payment flexibility. Taxpayers can authorize an electronic funds withdrawal to file their return, use a credit or debit card, or enroll in the U.S. Treasury’s Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). Electronic payment options give taxpayers an alternative to paying taxes by check or money order. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Electronic payment options are convenient, safe and secure.